All visitors to Singapore must have the following:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity = 6 months at the time of departure);
- Onward / return ticket;
- Entry facilities, including visas, to the next destination;
- Sufficient funds to stay in Singapore and
- Visa for Singapore (if applicable *)
For other details on entry visa requirements, click HERE to visit the Singapore Immigrations and Checkpoints Authority Website.
We advise participants who require entry visa to contact their local travel agent, or apply for their visas at least 30 days before the conference.
(1) Apply through your local travel agent
Please contact your local travel agent to assist you with your entry visa application.
(2) Submission through Immigration & Checkpoints Authority’s (ICA) Online Portal
e-Visa is a new visa facilitative measure introduced by the Singapore Immigrations & Checkpoints Authority that allows the local contact or authorised visa agent/strategic partner to print the approved visa electronically without making a trip to the ICA building to collect the physical visa sticker.
Nationals from the countries listed here are eligible for e-Visa. The eligible applicants must have a local contact who is a Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident or representative of a Singapore-registered corporation. The local contact will need to have a valid Singpass account to submit the visa application online via Submission of Application for Visa Electronically (SAVE).
For more details on Submission of Application for Visa Electronically (SAVE), please visit:
Frequently Asked Questions:
(3) Submission through Trusted Partners
It is highly recommended that foreigners from Assessment Level II Countries apply for their visas through a Singapore-based trusted partner (such as Westminster Travel*). This will help to ensure smooth processing and delivery of your visa application.
Corporate Travel Management (S) Pte Ltd
120 Robinson Road, #08-01, Singapore 068913.
Tel: +65 6416 6722 | Fax: +65 6536 5955
Contact: Mr Yogan Rajah Tel: 6416 6719
Approximate Processing Time and Costs via Corporate Travel Management:
- For foreigners from Assessment Level I Countries, processing time takes minimum 1-3 days and costs USD115/SGD135 (approximate, subject to change) per application
- For foreigners from Assessment Level II Countries, processing time takes minimum 4-7 days and costs USD115/SGD135 (approximate, subject to change) per application
Foreigners from Assessment Level II Countries are strongly recommended to apply for their visas through trusted partners which will act as a local contact. This will help to ensure smooth processing and delivery of your visa application.
*Please note that Corporate Travel Management is NOT the official travel agent for the conference but is listed here as an option for entry visa application service.