The symposium will feature the most advanced multiphysical research topics based on photonics and optics interaction in different areas of sciences such as mechanics, electronics, fluidics, biology, nanotechnology and etc. Multiphysical researches have brought many new innovations and technologies, especially in the development of clean, cheap and energy efficient technology.
The main highlight of this symposium is to focus on topics on the science, engineering, research and design of multiphysical devices, systems and materials. Potential topics include (but not limited) to areas such as optomechanics, opto-fluidics, optoelectronics, biophotonics and other photonics and optics interaction phenomena.
The symposium also includes higher level interaction in more than 2 areas of sciences. Interactions between sub-atomic particles under different optical environments are also welcome.
- Optomechanics: Laser 3D printing and manufacturing, Laser machining, Robotics optics and photonics, and Optical MEMS/NEMS
- Optofluidic: Lab-on-chip, Optofluidic systems, Fluid in nonlinear material and sources, Microfluidic
- Optoelectronics: Lasers, LED and III-V optical source systems, Modulator, photodetectors and active devices (including filters, polarizers and etc)
- Biophotonics: Structure sensing, Optical rotation, Optical chirality and molecular structures deformation in optical systems, Biomedical spectroscopy, Microscopy and imaging, Tissue Optics
- Advanced Quantum Mechanics: Quantum computing, Quantum optics, Quantum devices. Quantum dots, Optical memory and logic gates, Optical transistors
- Other multiphysical phenomena: Polymer optics, Slow light, Photonics crystal, Optical memory and logic gates, Optical transistors, Liquid crystal technology etc
Papers reviewed and presented at this symposium will be published in Procedia Engineering by Elsevier.
Aaron DANNER, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Ravi HEGDE, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, India
Xiao HU, National Institute for Materials Science, Japan
Chennupati JAGADISH, Australian National University, Australia
Vasily KLIMOV, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
Zhuang Jian LIU, Institute of High Performance Computing, A*STAR, Singapore
Yanjun LIU, South University of Science and Technology of China, China
James LOTT, Technische Universität Berlin, Germany
Anup Teejo MATHEW, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Ekmel OZBAY, Bilkent University, Turkey
Jason PNG, Institute of High Performance Computing, A*STAR, Singapore
Takuo TANAKA, Riken, Japan
Khanh Tran Vy VO, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Gary WIEDERRECHT, Argonne National Laboratory, USA
Zijing WONG, University of California at Berkeley, USA
Hao YU, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Xuming ZHANG, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
Weiming ZHU, Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology, A*STAR, Singapore